Personal Pathways to Success: Career & Training FairWednesday, March 22nd, 2017 from 6:30-8:00pm
Natick High School Cafeteria
Hosted in Collaboration by Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Natick, Newton and Wellesley Public Schools
Students and families are invited to learn about a variety of postsecondary options beyond typical 4 year colleges. There are a variety of opportunities and this can be difficult to navigate. A student's transition to adulthood is individually based on interests, preferences, aptitudes and skills - there is no one size fits all!
Join us to see what possibilities might lead you to your personal pathway to success.
Participants may include:
- Postgraduate Vocational and Training Programs
- Labor Union Apprenticeships
- Gap Year Programs
- Culinary, Cosmetology, and Massage Therapy Schools
- Community Colleges
- Associate Degree and Certificate Programs (such as Vet Tech, EMT)
- Automotive and Technical Schools
- Career One Stop Centers