Therefore, we are making schedules available today with the understanding that students' grade level and advisory/homeroom will NOT be accurate until later in the summer. Please do not panic if your student just completed 9th grade and is still listed as a 9th grader, as this will be adjusted once the end of year reporting is complete.
The high school has gone to great lengths to provide the best possible schedule for your individual student's needs. If a situation has been overlooked, we would like to provide you with our process for schedule adjustments.
- Student schedules are now available through iParent.
- Please note that advisory/homeroom locations have not been updated or in some cases added to the schedules yet for next year.
- The guidance counselors will be available for scheduling assistance August 25th and 26th by appointment only.
- In order to meet with a counselor to make a schedule adjustment, an appointment must be made in advance by calling the Guidance Office at 508-429-0677 x1107.
- Due to the anticipated volume of activity during the last days of summer vacation, appointments will be limited to students who have scheduling issues with semester-long classes (running for ½ the year.)
- All issues with electives and term courses will be handled during the first days of school.
- Please remember that on occasion, teacher and student schedules are subject to change over the summer.
- Please be reminded of the school rules. Schedules will not be adjusted to meet individual teacher preferences or classmate requests.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and look forward to a wonderful 2016-2017 school year.